Saturday, September 10, 2011

First posting

I would like to look back on how my summer was. In this summer, I went to a driving school. I tried to get the driver licence during this summer, but I haven't got it yet. So, I must go there again during fall and winter vacation. Anyway, I really enjoyed driving car, though I sometimes felt strange that I was driving. Also, I did a part-time job in this summer for the first time. My job was to teach English to junior high school students in a cram school. It was very hard job because I had to consider both what I wrote in the black board in advance and how to explain to students effectivelly as they could easily understand. However, this job helped me to go over the basics of English. Thus, it was good experience for me, though there were large amount of overtime job. In addition, I traveled to the UK, Belgium, and Switzerland with my parents in the middle of August. it had been a long time since I traveled there, so I was really looking forward this trip. As I had expected, it was great! Above all, it was the most impressive when we visited the house in Belgium where my family had lived about ten years ago. Of course, the UK and Switzerland was also good. In the UK, we enjoyed shopping in London. In Switzerland, we climbed a mountain and ate a lot of cheese! It was delicious. Therefore, I could enjoy my summer vacation very much, though I a little tired because of a tight schedule.
By the way, the fall term has already started. I want to learn the details of how to write an academic paper persuasively and how to choose good materials for essays in the Internet or books in the autumn ARW. In the spring term, I had some vague knowledge, so I want to reduce it. Also, I couldn't quit understand how to make citations.Thus, I want to master it in the fall term. I am going to keep to make efforts in the fall term, though I became a little idle in the end of spring term.

1 comment: