Sunday, November 13, 2011

ARW Autumn

I coulg enjoy ARW Autum, and it was very effective and exciting for me, especially 20×20 presentation and essay. 20×20 presentation was very hard, but I could push myself to prepare for doing my best, so I could make good one. Also, I could learn the techniques for presentation. I could make use of them in the final presentation  in AASP later. On the other hand, essay writing was also very enjoyable for me because my topic was what I had wanted to know in detail for a long time. In the process of researching for it, I read lots of articles related to my topic, so I could not only improve my reading ability but also expend my vocablary. Of couse, I could confirm the way of writing academic essay in the course of writing my essay thanks to Mark's effective guidance. Thus, I will continue to make effort  to improve my English ability in winter term with keeping in mind what I have learned in ARW fall. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sae,

    Nice final ARW reflection! I am glad to hear that you could improve your reading, writing and speaking skills through the activities we did.

    On this blog, you have written thoughtful summaries and reactions on all of the readings and left a record of the step by step process of your essay as well. Nice work!

    If you can, please post your final edited essay as well so that others can benefit from your research.

    It was a busy term, but I hope you were able to learn many things from Autumn ARW to take forward to your future.

    I hope you will continue to blog like this and record your reactions to what you learn day to day!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete